Over $100 Million Recovered for our clients
in the last 10 years
Free Video Consultation

Can I file a personal injury claim on behalf of my child?

If your minor child has suffered from costly and/or debilitating injuries due to another party’s negligence, you may be able to file a legal claim on his or her behalf. In addition, a child whose parents have died as a result of another party’s actions may be able to win compensation if his or her guardian chooses to pursue a claim. Personal injury claims involving children are subject to unique regulations and need to be handled by an experienced attorney.

The Champaign personal injury lawyers of Spiros Law, P.C., are prepared to handle a variety of cases. To learn how we can help you, contact us today at (217) 328-2828.