Slips, Trips, and Falls
Accidents happen. Unfortunately, even a quick trip, slip, or fall can have tragic results. There are many common causes of these accidents. Because slips, trips, and falls are such regular occurrences in the course of one’s daily activities, it is important to be aware of their nature, so when an accident does happen you can be prepared.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of an accident due to the negligence of someone else, you may be eligible for compensation. Contact the Champaign personal injury attorneys of Spiros Law, P.C. today at (217) 328-2828.
What Causes Slip and Trip Injuries?
Slips, trips and falls can happen at any time and for any reason, but they most frequently occur in the following instances:
- While running on uneven surfaces or surfaces.
- Unexpected changes in the terrain, such as holes, bumps, and random objects.
- Unseen obstacles in an individual’s pathway.
- Working on slippery slopes or wet surfaces.
- Wearing improper footgear on tricky terrain.
- Poor lighting and limited visibility.
At home or on the job, slips, trips, and falls are a part of life. But when these accidents happen due to the negligence of another, it is important you receive compensation for your suffering. If you or a loved one has been injured from a slip, trip, or fall and are interested in collecting damages, contact the skilled Champaign personal injury lawyers of Spiros Law, P.C. today at (217) 328-2828 to discuss your case.