The 71-year-old groundskeeper for the Minne Monesse Golf Course was at the course the day after a blizzard in February when he was killed in a plow truck fire.
The accident occurred as the man attempted to hop into the truck to plow the snow and it caught fire. He succumbed to the smoke and was killed. The County Coroner made the ruling that the death was accidental from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Workplace accidents can cause serious injury to all involved, our thoughts are with the friends and family of the victim.